Lesbian couple looking for advice and sperm donor.

by Leann88 » 02 Jan 2018

We are a lesbian couple looking for a sperm donor in South Wales, we are unsure of how to go about this and looking for as much advice as possible from people going through and/Or successfully done this.

Thank you in advance

by Nicola86 » 14 Feb 2018

Hi Leanne I have been through the process of a private sperm donor u got to make sure u have the right guy and he has had all checks done and can provide u with the evidence a lot of sperm donors are just doing it for the money meet up with ur sperm donar in a local place get to know each other first it is a very long and stressful process to go through and can be upsetting I was successful on my 5th try but unfortunately I lost the baby at 7 weeks 2 years ago me and my gf are starting to try again I’m looking for a new donar my old private donar not longer donating if u have any questions feel free to ask as there is so much to learn and to long to write on here

by Blackmun » 17 Jul 2018

Hi. If you have not found a donor yet I am available NI donor. I a black divorced doctor who lives in Brighton and can travel to meet you where ever you want. I am mature , fertile and has 5 kids from my previous marriage. I can always help you with other general advice. Please get in touch if you still need a donor!
Theo

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW