Lesbian couple looking for a sperm donor

by Junopiso      .      27 Dec 2016

Hi. We are a lesbian couple and have been married just over a year and after spending a lot of money on I.U.I treatment and it not working we decided to try this. looking for someone local to Manchester and A.I only. Would like proof of clean health and willing to pay for transport etc.

3 Replies

Hi. We are a lesbian couple and have been married just over a year and after spending a lot of money on I.U.I treatment and it not working we decided to try this. looking for someone local to Manchester and A.I only. Would like proof of clean health and willing to pay for transport etc.

Happy to discuss possibilities with you and see if our aims are compatible.

Happy to discuss possibilities with you and see if our aims are compatible.

Hi ould be happy to discuss do you use whats app?

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW