Lesbain couple seeking sperm donor/ co-parent

by Cleo13 » 23 Feb 2013

Hi we are a lesbian couple who have been together for 12 years. We both love children and have raisede my partners son for the past 12 years. We are looking for a sperm donor to help fulfil our dream of becoming parents again. Ideally we would like the sperm donor to play an active role in the childs life as I feel this is important, but not necessarily essential. We both work and have a nice home and strive towards a contented and continuous lifestyle. We have a very strong and supportive network of family and friends. We are hoping to make our family unit complete with the blessing of a new baby. Please contact us if you would be interested in helping us fulfil our dream. Tracey and Emma x

by ZelW » 28 Feb 2013

Where are you located?

by Lawrie » 12 Mar 2013

Dear Tracey and Emma,

I am a gay man who wants to be a co-parent. I would very much like to be a father of one or more children, ideally with some gay women, to make a rainbow family. I would like to be involved financially and emotionally in the potential child's life.

I am fit and strong, hard working, and own my own home in the Dandenongs, near Melbourne, tho I currently live in Fitzroy North. I work full time and have a supportive family. My older sister is also gay, as is my aunt. I have a straight sister, who has two wonderful teenagers. I love being an uncle and have been a long term baby sitter for them.

I am 6'1", olive skinned, blue eyes and brown hair, tho going grey now. I am 46 years old and so becoming a dad is a high priority for me. I am of British descent. I have a lot of musical ability and am good with languages. I am the founder of the Melbourne Gay and Lesbian Chorus. Look me up on Wikipedia.

Thanks,

Lawrence

Please let me know if you are interested in discussing co-parenting with me, and where do you live?

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW