Leeds sperm donor

by MDinLDS      .      11 Nov 2018

Hi, joined and I'm hoping to help. I'm a professional guy, with 2 kids. I'm happy to help in and around the Leeds area, unfortunately my time is limited but I believe I am a very good donor to help someone if we can get the timing right.

5 Replies

MDinLDS on 11 Nov 2018

Hi, joined and I'm hoping to help. I'm a professional guy, with 2 kids. I'm happy to help in and around the Leeds area, unfortunately my time is limited but I believe I am a very good donor to help someone if we can get the timing right.

Gemmaa89 on 23 Nov 2018

Hi, we maybe interested.

Single91 on 01 Dec 2018

Hi am interested but I don't know how to look at anyone pro
    file

Bubble04 on 09 Dec 2018

I might be interested. What time frames are you looking at?

Jennavon on 12 Dec 2018

Hello, I live very close by in Wakefield. So there's a good chance we could get the timing right. Would love to hear more from you?

NC12 on 02 Jan 2019

Hi

We may be interested

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW