lancs sperm donor

by Helpothe      .      29 Sep 2020

hello

i am happy to help anyone for me to donate my sperm, i have 3 beautiful healthy intelligent girls, and would like to help others have a chance in life raising their own child up, as each child is a blessing and parents to show their love towards their own child, i come from a huge family background,

about me 5ft9, black hair, hazel eyes, i have no disorders, my health is good, i recently had a check up for myself to make sure i am ok, nothing came back, i am happily married, i am self employed, so that i can spend more time with family, be there for my girls especially so they have a great up bringing,

i am funny, laid back, hardworking, very encouragable, help others, good at giving advice, smart, problem solver, not afraid of anything, like a challange, like to get along with anyone and everyone, i dont rely on anyone but myself, out spoken,

if you have anything you would like to ask please ask....

2 Replies

Helpothe on 29 Sep 2020

hello

i am happy to help anyone for me to donate my sperm, i have 3 beautiful healthy intelligent girls, and would like to help others have a chance in life raising their own child up, as each child is a blessing and parents to show their love towards their own child, i come from a huge family background,

about me 5ft9, black hair, hazel eyes, i have no disorders, my health is good, i recently had a check up for myself to make sure i am ok, nothing came back, i am happily married, i am self employed, so that i can spend more time with family, be there for my girls especially so they have a great up bringing,

i am funny, laid back, hardworking, very encouragable, help others, good at giving advice, smart, problem solver, not afraid of anything, like a challange, like to get along with anyone and everyone, i dont rely on anyone but myself, out spoken,

if you have anything you would like to ask please ask....

Lesbi20 on 01 Oct 2020

Hello maybe we can talk on inbox please :)

Megan007 on 22 Oct 2020

Hiya if ou are still looking to donate we would love to talk to you

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW