I want to Co-parent

by Jayhouse      .      13 Aug 2020

Hello,
    I really need a child or children. I know I will be a good and caring father. I don't mind if it will be via AI or natural, all what i need is just to have a child of my own. I am well educated (Doctorate Degree) I have a good job and good financial income. I live in Scotland and I work in England, I will be willing to travel or move home.

7 Replies

Jayhouse on 13 Aug 2020

Hello,
    I really need a child or children. I know I will be a good and caring father. I don't mind if it will be via AI or natural, all what i need is just to have a child of my own. I am well educated (Doctorate Degree) I have a good job and good financial income. I live in Scotland and I work in England, I will be willing to travel or move home.

Jayc98 on 16 Aug 2020

Hi I am based in west Yorkshire if you can travel I would be interested in talking further

NBD on 17 Aug 2020

After browsing the forum many times before signing up, it was your ad that made me want to sign up because something spoke to me. I am however, in Hampshire but you do state that you would potentially move. I am fresh to the site as of today. I have looked to try and contact you but I'm not sure how to other than here.

Jayhouse on 17 Aug 2020

Hi Jayc98,
    Thanks for replying my post.
    I have send you a private message. Please check your inbox and get back to me
    I hope to hear from you

Jayhouse on 18 Aug 2020

Hi NBD,

Thanks for reading and replying my post
    I am glad something spoke to you
    I will be happy to travel
    You will need to subscribe for the premium membership service before you can read or send a private message
    I hope to hear from you

Annakh on 19 Aug 2020

Hi I’m new to this site I noticed your post and I was wondering if we could have a chat xx

Jayhouse on 21 Aug 2020

Hello Annakh,
    I will be happy to chat with you
    I hope to hear from you

HASSAN50 on 29 Aug 2020

hello, iam in enfield, north london, i can travel..

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW