I want to be a dad

by Cdean80      .      06 Apr 2017

I am 36 a nhs worker with blonde hair originally and blue eyes). I intentionally held
    Off bringing a child into the world until I was myself In a good place.

The time is now but I am struggling to find someone who is serious/ready.

I am based in sheffield but I am able to travel. Realistically I would be unable to have a lot of contact if you weren't local which I'm sure you (if serious/flexible) will understand.

I am extremely serious and committed to this and believe I really would make a great father.

If you are serious and think I am what you are looking for then pop me a message.

4 Replies

Cdean80 on 06 Apr 2017

I am 36 a nhs worker with blonde hair originally and blue eyes). I intentionally held
    Off bringing a child into the world until I was myself In a good place.

The time is now but I am struggling to find someone who is serious/ready.

I am based in sheffield but I am able to travel. Realistically I would be unable to have a lot of contact if you weren't local which I'm sure you (if serious/flexible) will understand.

I am extremely serious and committed to this and believe I really would make a great father.

If you are serious and think I am what you are looking for then pop me a message.

L1986m on 10 Apr 2017

Hi Dean,

Nice to meet you. I'm Laura.

This is all very new to me. Please get in touch if you would like to.

All the best.

Suziblue on 11 Apr 2017

Wow i love the honesty and on what timescales are you looking to become a dad ?

Rebecky on 12 Apr 2017

Hey mail me im in barnsley.

Octopusm on 19 May 2017

Im in sheffield, message me if single and no child yet

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW