I'm looking for a donor via AI only

by Flynn      .      12 May 2021

I am looking for a sperm donor who is only interested in donating and not in co parenting. I am quite cautious so would like necessary testing and checks to be undertaken (I think that is quite sensible and probably a given request) but I'm really keen to find a suitable donor asap. Are you serious about donating and think you can help me? please get in touch - I'm a paid member so can respond to messages. Please don't get in touch if you will only consider NI, it is not an option for me. Thank you.

1 post Replies

I am looking for a sperm donor who is only interested in donating and not in co parenting. I am quite cautious so would like necessary testing and checks to be undertaken (I think that is quite sensible and probably a given request) but I'm really keen to find a suitable donor asap. Are you serious about donating and think you can help me? please get in touch - I'm a paid member so can respond to messages. Please don't get in touch if you will only consider NI, it is not an option for me. Thank you.

Hi how are you and just wanted to ask you if you are still looking for a donor

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW