I’m here to help

by SA2301      .      03 Feb 2020

I really want to help a couple/female start a family.

I have a daughter who is 10 and I have made the decision I want to help others to have a child.

I have a high sperm count as I was tested last month and have no medical issues nor non in my family.

3 Replies

SA2301 on 03 Feb 2020

I really want to help a couple/female start a family.

I have a daughter who is 10 and I have made the decision I want to help others to have a child.

I have a high sperm count as I was tested last month and have no medical issues nor non in my family.

Chloelil on 07 Feb 2020

Hi, I’m really wanting to start my own family, in the past Iv dealt with a lot of stuff with my mum passing away and loosing family so I’m looking to have my own child to fill the gap it has all left. I have a stable in come and supportive family, dad sisters, who are willing to help me out if needed financially. Please get back to me with more details.

Hay123 on 07 Feb 2020

Where are you based?

KHoward on 10 Feb 2020

Hi I am a single parent with a 7 year old girl by donor I would like to have the chance to have another child and give my beautiful daughter a sibling. I live in North Yorkshire, where abouts are you located please? I’m also wanting donation by AI method if your okay with this?

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW