I'm a guy looking for a serious woman

by jackmcca      .      09 Feb 2019

Hello everyone,

My name is Jack. I am looking for a woman who would like to have a child, maybe a couple in time. Not a relationship. Not necessarily looking for day to day co-parenting (but it is an option), but definitely more than just a sperm donor. Just looking for someone who is serious as I don't want to endlessly pay subscription fees here never having heard from anyone.

Used to be very sporty, therefore although bigger, still fit. Academic and educated professional, currently a Deputy Head - but looking at a career change.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Jack

3 Replies

jackmcca on 09 Feb 2019

Hello everyone,

My name is Jack. I am looking for a woman who would like to have a child, maybe a couple in time. Not a relationship. Not necessarily looking for day to day co-parenting (but it is an option), but definitely more than just a sperm donor. Just looking for someone who is serious as I don't want to endlessly pay subscription fees here never having heard from anyone.

Used to be very sporty, therefore although bigger, still fit. Academic and educated professional, currently a Deputy Head - but looking at a career change.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Jack

Hi jack

Are you still looking for coparenting?

If yes inbox me lets talk

Cheers

Kate

Are you still looking?

Please message me if you are.

My best,
    Catherine

Hiya
    I am interested if you are still looking
    All the best
    Zoe

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW