I just want to be a dad.

by wm87uk      .      17 Jan 2017

I am 29, a soldier with dark hair and hazel eyes (apparently I have good looks/features), and have built a successful career both in the military and in my personal time. All I want is to become a father. I intentionally held
    Off bringing a child into the world until I was myself I na good place.

The time is now but I am struggling to find someone who is serious/ready.

I am based in Newcastle but I am able to travel. Realistically I would be unable to have daily contact if you weren't local which I'm sure you (if serious/flexible) will understand.

I am extremely serious and committed to this and believe I really would make a great father.

If you are serious and think I am what you are looking for then pop me a message.

5 Replies

wm87uk on 17 Jan 2017

I am 29, a soldier with dark hair and hazel eyes (apparently I have good looks/features), and have built a successful career both in the military and in my personal time. All I want is to become a father. I intentionally held
    Off bringing a child into the world until I was myself I na good place.

The time is now but I am struggling to find someone who is serious/ready.

I am based in Newcastle but I am able to travel. Realistically I would be unable to have daily contact if you weren't local which I'm sure you (if serious/flexible) will understand.

I am extremely serious and committed to this and believe I really would make a great father.

If you are serious and think I am what you are looking for then pop me a message.

Mommy2b1 on 17 Jan 2017

Hey
    You sound like a nice guy!
    Send me a private message?

Mommy2b1

marbles on 19 Jan 2017

Hi ,you are near me x

Ruby7303 on 21 Jan 2017

Interested but based in Dublin, Ireland

CLG on 21 Jan 2017

Hey how's you if you want to chat more send me private message :)

beccafrx on 31 Jan 2017

Hey i'm interested! Drop me a private message :)

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW