I haven't met Mr right yet and becoming a parent

by Ellie37      .      19 Apr 2015

Hi, I am 38, single and don't want the fact that I haven't met Mr right yet to ruin my chances of becoming a parent. I have joined this site recently and although not fully subscribed yet I want to see if anyone can share any success stories with me. I am looking for co -parenting as I want to share the experience rather then be a single mum. I'm a little bit apprehensive about doing it in this way so just would love to hear from any women who have done it and can offer guidance or inspiration!

7 Replies

Hi, I am 38, single and don't want the fact that I haven't met Mr right yet to ruin my chances of becoming a parent. I have joined this site recently and although not fully subscribed yet I want to see if anyone can share any success stories with me. I am looking for co -parenting as I want to share the experience rather then be a single mum. I'm a little bit apprehensive about doing it in this way so just would love to hear from any women who have done it and can offer guidance or inspiration!

Hey, I'm the same I've not met Mr Right and know I want to be a mum one day and thinking about co parenting. Let's hope we hear some positive stories.

Hi there, why don't I be the donor for both of you? That would be a nice story wouldn't it :) Richard

Are you still looking?

Hi ellie happy to donate am from liverpool

Hi. I'm a single professional Pakistani guy, 37, black hair, brown eyes, 5'10". If interested then please get in touch.

hi

are you still looking?

Male from London

Derek

im available

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW