hoping to find a sperm donor

by mslw12      .      26 Nov 2014

Thank you for reading this...I am single based in plymouth in Devon and I really hope to find an appropriate sperm donor. Would fulfil my dream of becoming a mum. If you think you could b the one to do that please do not hesitate to contact. Many thanks x x

6 Replies

mslw12 on 26 Nov 2014

Thank you for reading this...I am single based in plymouth in Devon and I really hope to find an appropriate sperm donor. Would fulfil my dream of becoming a mum. If you think you could b the one to do that please do not hesitate to contact. Many thanks x x

daveo76 on 13 Dec 2014

Are you still looking

mark569 on 27 Dec 2014

HI MSLW12

I would be interested in meeting you to discuss your requirements.

For me a it would be a gift to you which would make me happy

Mark

Plymouth on 26 Nov 2015

I am interested in being your donor if you are still looking and I meet your requirements.

x

boltonmale on 30 Nov 2015

hi I am interested please message me so we can chat

Dan7777 on 13 Jan 2020

Looking for a sperm donor in plymouth is there any donors still donating?

Didi85 on 15 Jan 2020

Hi,
    My husband and I are both working professionals in our 30's from Black African background, we have been married for 7 years and trying to conceive for 5 years. We were told my husband has no sperm in his semen as a result of undescended testicle( he was born premature)

We have tried sperm banks but there seem to be a shortage of donors from ethnic minorities. It's been our life long dream to have our own children and we would appreciate your help

Kindly message me if you require more information.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW