home insemination

by donoraca      .      13 Mar 2018

ideally i am looking to donate sperm to a committed couple. So that a couple can have a family and I can know that my child grows up in a loving family.

I want to be anonymous donor in which we can do home insemination. I don't want to have any involvement in the child's life.

I'm postgraduate degree educated with no health problems.

I have a free profile so I cannot message you.

6 Replies

donoraca on 13 Mar 2018

ideally i am looking to donate sperm to a committed couple. So that a couple can have a family and I can know that my child grows up in a loving family.

I want to be anonymous donor in which we can do home insemination. I don't want to have any involvement in the child's life.

I'm postgraduate degree educated with no health problems.

I have a free profile so I cannot message you.

Tubby201 on 17 Mar 2018

Hiya, I was wondering if you could possibly get in touch as I can seem to find your profile. I would just like to chat some more? Myself and my partner are desperate to extend our family many thanks

Idancemo on 17 Mar 2018

Can we have more information on yourself?

Pride73 on 19 Mar 2018

Hi contact me ***@yahoo.com female looking for 1 sperm donor thank you

Jessxox on 20 Mar 2018

Would you possibly donate to a single lesbian ?

Betty19 on 20 Mar 2018

Hiya please could you contact me so we could talk on ***@gmail.com

Betty19 on 20 Mar 2018

Hi there I’m looking for a Sperm donor , could you please contact me so we could talk some more thank ***@gmail.com

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW