Highly fertile donor available.

by ASmith33      .      29 Sep 2018

I am a single male, post-graduate education, industry professional in my early 30s with an excellent bill of physical and mental health.

I would love the opportunity to help single women looking to start their own family by Natural Insemination (NI) and the two women I have worked with in the past have enjoyed quick success, needing no more than two attempts despite earlier fails with AI and IVF treatments.

I am looking to have no contact with you or the child after birth so I would like to meet first and ensure that you are financially secure and able to provide a good home.

Please contact me for further information, I frequently travel across Southern England and London for work and occasionally go up to the Highlands where we could arrange to meet along the way.

2 Replies

ASmith33 on 29 Sep 2018

I am a single male, post-graduate education, industry professional in my early 30s with an excellent bill of physical and mental health.

I would love the opportunity to help single women looking to start their own family by Natural Insemination (NI) and the two women I have worked with in the past have enjoyed quick success, needing no more than two attempts despite earlier fails with AI and IVF treatments.

I am looking to have no contact with you or the child after birth so I would like to meet first and ensure that you are financially secure and able to provide a good home.

Please contact me for further information, I frequently travel across Southern England and London for work and occasionally go up to the Highlands where we could arrange to meet along the way.

Sabsy420 on 07 Oct 2018

Hi would you be interested in being a sperm donor for me? No responsibility or contact wanted x

Hi,

I am looking for a sperm doner. No contact after, me and my wife to be are hoping to have a child next year and would very much like to chat some options through with you. Contact me when you are available to talk :)

Thanks for your time .

Abbie

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW