Hi looking to start a conversation

by daffy10      .      19 Oct 2015

Hello,
    Really interested in getting to know others who are about to start on this journey, It's a new one for me, though I've been thinking about it forever. I just joined to see the lay of the land, as I would very much like to father a child within the next few years. I'm very paternal at the moment, and would love a little Jnr running around. Please check my profile. I'm white, 36 yr old gay male, switched on thinker, physically fit and living in Southampton. Thank you very much guys :)

0 Replies

daffy10 on 19 Oct 2015

Hello,
    Really interested in getting to know others who are about to start on this journey, It's a new one for me, though I've been thinking about it forever. I just joined to see the lay of the land, as I would very much like to father a child within the next few years. I'm very paternal at the moment, and would love a little Jnr running around. Please check my profile. I'm white, 36 yr old gay male, switched on thinker, physically fit and living in Southampton. Thank you very much guys :)

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW