hi looking to make a child

by emzie      .      06 Nov 2017

hi my name is emma i am 29 i am looking to make a child i have had failed times before with exs but looking to do it on my own looking for someone who wants to help me sorry if its short i am a little shy tho i would like to speak to people about it i am open to them having co parent role but would like to speak more more on private if anyone would like to help please get in touch with me thank you so much xxx

8 Replies

emzie on 06 Nov 2017

hi my name is emma i am 29 i am looking to make a child i have had failed times before with exs but looking to do it on my own looking for someone who wants to help me sorry if its short i am a little shy tho i would like to speak to people about it i am open to them having co parent role but would like to speak more more on private if anyone would like to help please get in touch with me thank you so much xxx

Kazy75 on 06 Nov 2017

Hi
    If you are still available let talk as I am highly interested

Hb999 on 06 Nov 2017

Hello will be happy to help.

sun99 on 07 Nov 2017

hi ,I like to help

tawina on 08 Nov 2017

if you are still looking I will be honoured to help

Robflh on 19 Nov 2017

It would help if you told guys what town you live in.

daz on 21 Dec 2017

Helllo I would love to help and talk to you I would prefer co-parenting call me if still available im29 make white English

Lee0987 on 23 Dec 2017

Let me know when you check my profile. Regards

Lee0987 on 23 Dec 2017

Let me know Emma. Hope all goes well

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW