Hi looking for a female co-parent in Bury/Manchester

by Andy6185      .      03 Jan 2021

Hi I’m a 36 years old single straight male wanting to become a dad for the first time, looking to find a female co-parent and hopefully we will become friends, I live in bury near Manchester, I would like to do everything 50-50 and be there for scans, hospital appointments and the birth. I’m a member on here so send me a personal message and I will get back in contact, if you can’t message me then leave a comment and I will reply on here so keep an eye out, let’s make 2021 a fantastic year and bring a amazing bundle of joy in to this world

2 Replies

Hi I’m a 36 years old single straight male wanting to become a dad for the first time, looking to find a female co-parent and hopefully we will become friends, I live in bury near Manchester, I would like to do everything 50-50 and be there for scans, hospital appointments and the birth. I’m a member on here so send me a personal message and I will get back in contact, if you can’t message me then leave a comment and I will reply on here so keep an eye out, let’s make 2021 a fantastic year and bring a amazing bundle of joy in to this world

Hi, I am looking for a coparent to father a child with me, based in Grimsby. Natural insermation only, as believe baby should be made with love. Will remain working and living in Grimsby as I am home owner. Message/reply if you are interested. I am very loyal and caring and will make a great mother.

Hi Andy. Just a quick message. Your Ad stood out to me. I am 29 years old ni student, looking to co-parent. I am from burnley. I have a 9 year old daughter to a previous relationship all on good terms. Its my dream to have another child. If your interested please can I request a picture. Thank you meg

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW