Help me to be a father

by Mido74      .      19 Feb 2019

Hi, I am looking for white female who want to coparent with me to make dream come true, I am in stable situation financially and have a lot if love to give for my kid and able to raise it in best conditions so please if any women can help me will be much appreciated if she live in south wales or around 1 hour distance from where I live and I hope to hear from you soon.

1 post Replies

Mido74 on 19 Feb 2019

Hi, I am looking for white female who want to coparent with me to make dream come true, I am in stable situation financially and have a lot if love to give for my kid and able to raise it in best conditions so please if any women can help me will be much appreciated if she live in south wales or around 1 hour distance from where I live and I hope to hear from you soon.

Lyndalou on 16 Apr 2019

Hi I’m looking for a doner or a coparent I’m lynda I live in Scotland I have a ten yr old son but want to extend my family my sons my world and I love being a mum if your intreasted get in touch maybe we Culd be coparents together

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW