Help me become a Mum

by LucyMae      .      23 Mar 2017

I'm looking for a sperm donor to help me have a baby.
    Must be Caucasian and at least 5 ft 8. No health issues and absolutely no STDs.
    At the moment I am only looking for AI but might be willing to discuss other options.

I live in the West Midlands area.

6 Replies

LucyMae on 23 Mar 2017

I'm looking for a sperm donor to help me have a baby.
    Must be Caucasian and at least 5 ft 8. No health issues and absolutely no STDs.
    At the moment I am only looking for AI but might be willing to discuss other options.

I live in the West Midlands area.

Bogdan on 25 Mar 2017

I would love to help you become a mum. I live in London but willing to travel to your location

helpeggs on 04 May 2017

H lucy,

am only down the road (nottingham) have a look at my profile

more then happy to help out x

Mary35 on 27 May 2017

Please look my profile

John38 on 04 Jun 2017

Hi I'm John, 38 and live in Nottinghamshire.
    I'm a very healthy non smoker, who only drinks a couple of times a year because of my job.

I've already helped a young woman become pregnant last month, it was brilliant to hear that she'd become a mum.
    I use the Natural way , entering the recipient from behind whilst they, wear a dressing gown or something to cover their top half.
    I don't do this for self gratification, I genuinely do this to help couples and women become a mum.
    If you'd like to contact me message me, I'd love to help you either personally or just advice.
    Good luck. X

John38 on 04 Jun 2017

Hi I'm John,
    I'd help you to become pregnant by the NI way
    as this is the best way to get the Sperm exactly where it should be.
    X

SalopGuy on 25 Jun 2017

Please check my profile.

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW