Help/advice

by RandP1      .      04 Jun 2018

Hi I was in contact with someone from here but last month texted one day and on replying if free with dates never got another reply. I have left it and sadly missed the chance to try last month due to no reply. The date is getting close again and have sent another txt but no reply. Should I take that as a no longer interested and sadly couldn't tell me? Do I move on and find someone else to help achieve my dreams?

1 post Replies

RandP1 on 04 Jun 2018

Hi I was in contact with someone from here but last month texted one day and on replying if free with dates never got another reply. I have left it and sadly missed the chance to try last month due to no reply. The date is getting close again and have sent another txt but no reply. Should I take that as a no longer interested and sadly couldn't tell me? Do I move on and find someone else to help achieve my dreams?

Pug6530 on 06 Jun 2018

Sorry about your experience - it happens to donors too!

My thoughts are move on and find another more reliable donor.

Good luck!

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW