Help a grieving mother please

by Meganw15 » 20 Nov 2018

HELP A GRIEVING MOTHER PLEASE - I’m looking for a sperm donor I lost my daughter Blake in August she was my first born baby she passed of sids ( sudden infant death ) I’m almost 22 my friend was my donor when I had my daughter but since she passed we have drifted. I’m from Glasgow. I need to be a mover I always wanted my babies from the same donor but he doesn’t want to go through with it again. Please someone help me out I need to me a mother again my Blake would be 10 months old. Please someone do this for me I’m not rich I don’t have very much money but I was an amazing mummy I’m a mother to an angel. But I want my rainbow baby please someone help me out

by DEAN2688 » 22 Nov 2018

where you at?

by Giarc17 » 24 Nov 2018

Hi. I would be more than willing to help you out, and i truly am sorry about what happened to your daughter :( but even though you want another baby now, please don't forget how much blake meant to you!
Because most people i know who want another baby do it to forget the pain of losing a child. But even though it hurts, the pain of losing them isna reminder of how much they mean to you!

So yes, i am willing to help so long as you're sure :)

by KevinA » 28 Nov 2018

Dear Megan,

Sorry for your loss and I'd like to try and help you get pregnant, are you still in the Galsgow area?

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW