Healthy 43 year woman looking for male co-parent/sperm donor

by Tazldn      .      03 Dec 2019

Hi

I'm 43 and looking for a male to co-parent with. I'm a single professional and can take care of the child alone.
    The only condition is that I would like to have full custody of the child although I would be happy to share the life of the child equally.

Alternatively, I'm looking for a sperm donor who can provide recent and fully detailed medical results.

Thanks.

6 Replies

Hi

I'm 43 and looking for a male to co-parent with. I'm a single professional and can take care of the child alone.
    The only condition is that I would like to have full custody of the child although I would be happy to share the life of the child equally.

Alternatively, I'm looking for a sperm donor who can provide recent and fully detailed medical results.

Thanks.

Hi i would be interested

Hello, I am interested

Hello I’m Henry 24 years old I will love to make it work for you text me if you want thanks

Hello I am single man and I am looking for woman co-parent , may I help ?

Hi where are you based

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW