Has this worked for anyone???

by Cressy » 26 May 2013

Hi there...I'm just starting on this journey...I'm 40 and single and desperate for a baby. For various reasons at the moment I'm keeping this all quiet from family and friends. I just wondered if there are any women out there who've had a baby or are pregnant now who can tell me how the whole process worked for them so I know a bit more about what to expect. Thank you so much...yours cressy xx

by bobeast » 01 Jun 2013

Cressy wrote:Hi there...I'm just starting on this journey...I'm 40 and single and desperate for a baby. For various reasons at the moment I'm keeping this all quiet from family and friends. I just wondered if there are any women out there who've had a baby or are pregnant now who can tell me how the whole process worked for them so I know a bit more about what to expect. Thank you so much...yours cressy xx

hi: I can help you if you still interested to look for a donor. Write me here where are you located. Regards

by bobeast » 01 Jun 2013

hi: I can help you if you still interested to look for a donor. Write me here where are you located. Regards

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW