Guy looking to co parent

by Ben32      .      12 Apr 2020

As a single guy approaching 32 I’m now serious about raising a little one I have no idea where to start, but what I do know more than anything is that I am good dad material, I have assisted in raising nephews and nieces and love spending time with them

7 Replies

Ben32 on 12 Apr 2020

As a single guy approaching 32 I’m now serious about raising a little one I have no idea where to start, but what I do know more than anything is that I am good dad material, I have assisted in raising nephews and nieces and love spending time with them

ANNAM25 on 22 Apr 2020

Hey, would love to chat x

Jay88 on 25 Apr 2020

Hi Anna I’m happy to chat and see if we can make something work xx

Laura265 on 25 Apr 2020

Also happy to talk.

Lakka on 08 May 2020

Please contact me if you haven’t found anyone

Lexidee on 11 May 2020

Good afternoon,
    Would love to see if we share ideals?
    Lexi

AntoCVGP on 14 May 2020

Hi Ben, I would like to talk with you. I am based in London and would love to have a child too.

C123 on 15 May 2020

Would happily chat Ben if your still looking

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW