Glasgow donor

by merryu2      .      16 Oct 2021

Glasgow healthy 50 year old donor with 100% British heritage with no known rare genetic or early onset familial heart or cancer issues in the family according to death certificates.I have donated to 6 same sex couples of last 2 years on off with a couple that I know of who said they had fallen pregnant. Recipient must travel and provide soft cup or other method. I continue to try until successful.I have some experience to less risk of time wasting with 1st try donors.Will attempt to try for siblings in future If I can. Friendly donor available for possible donor droputs which are very common.Dont want any involvement afterwards and don't pester to find out so easygoing. Thankyou

0 Replies

merryu2 on 16 Oct 2021

Glasgow healthy 50 year old donor with 100% British heritage with no known rare genetic or early onset familial heart or cancer issues in the family according to death certificates.I have donated to 6 same sex couples of last 2 years on off with a couple that I know of who said they had fallen pregnant. Recipient must travel and provide soft cup or other method. I continue to try until successful.I have some experience to less risk of time wasting with 1st try donors.Will attempt to try for siblings in future If I can. Friendly donor available for possible donor droputs which are very common.Dont want any involvement afterwards and don't pester to find out so easygoing. Thankyou

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW