get in touch if you need a sperm donor in manchester

by jon32 » 01 Feb 2013

I am am manchester based sperm donor and can travel within reason, im 24 and fit and healthy i just want to make a difference to someones life, get in touch if you need a sperm donor

by SimAmi » 02 Feb 2013

hi, we may be interested. email me ***@yahoo.co.uk

by chsw » 04 Mar 2013

hi there
we are a lesbian couple in a 5 year relationship, we already have one child (2yrs old) from sperm donation and we are really wanting to extend our family, we are both in full time jobs and do not require any finacial suport, we are willing for donor to have contact with the child if they want to, the choice is up to donor, live in north west, manchester, please reply or email ***@hotmail.co.uk

by Lcuple7 » 18 Mar 2013

hi, me and my partner may be interested. please can you email ***@hotmail.com
Thanks

by vicky24 » 16 Jun 2013

Hi my name is Vicky and i am from Liverpool and i am 29 years old 30 this October. I have had the mis fortune in the past of loosing babies and i know i am so ready to be a mum and offer my child all of the love, support and a good enviroment i can. I am a normal girl i work in an office as a receptionist and i also have a cleaning job just to make extra money. I have an amazing group of peopel in my life from family to friends. I am by no means rich in money but i am in what i could offer a child which is to feel loved secure happy someone they can grow up trusing and want to turn to when they need anything. I really hope you will get back to me for any more you would like to know contact me at ***@hotmail.co.uk i look forward to hearing from you x

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW