Geordie male in kent wants to be a dad

by Forre68      .      19 Oct 2020

I am a 52 year old Geordie male living in kent.i am desperate to become a coparent or a sperm donor.i would love to create a life.I would like experience been a dad.i live in tunbridge wells and work fulltime in care.I would make a brilliant dad if given the chance great personality and a fun person.Looking to meet similar.help me be a dad.get in touch if you feel the same.

5 Replies

I am a 52 year old Geordie male living in kent.i am desperate to become a coparent or a sperm donor.i would love to create a life.I would like experience been a dad.i live in tunbridge wells and work fulltime in care.I would make a brilliant dad if given the chance great personality and a fun person.Looking to meet similar.help me be a dad.get in touch if you feel the same.

Hi am interested
    Am 36 old

Hi

Hi win20
    Why not
    drop a reply with your number and we can start chatting. A

Hey do you have a George accent. I love that !! Im 34 in Essex, but I come to Kent alot, by ferry!. I'd love to hear from you you sound awsome

Hi Sjane
    Would love to chat to you.Yes I have a Geordie accent. Let's chat.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW