Genuine sperm donor available

by zararow » 14 Jul 2013

Hey Paul,

Me and my husband are looking for a sperm donor and wondered if you could let us know a bit more about yourself and provide a pic?

Can speak more on email as that would be better for us, let us know and I will provide you with an email address.

Hope to hear from you soon

by SarahLH » 18 Jul 2013

Hi, where abouts are you based? Could you email us? ***

by RachE48 » 22 Jul 2013

Hi Paul,

Myself and partner are new to this and really would love to find out more. This sounds too good to be true, it's really great what you have been doing, which makes for a very special person. Can we ask whether you donate via AI or NI? Look forward to hearing from you, thank you.

by scyoung » 23 Jul 2013

Hi paul
myself and my partner have just registered to the site and came across this post.
where are you based and could you offer AI only ?
look forward to hearing from you
Charlie and suzie

by Joe84 » 19 Aug 2013

Hi Paul,

Hey, we are a lesbian couple due to marry in a few weeks and feel that this is the perfect time to be starting our family. I am 28 and would be the maternal parent, my partner is 34. Ideally we are looking for a sperm donnor, however it is our belief that the more people involved in a child life, and the more love a child receives then the better life they have. And so we are also willing to consider and discuss co-parenting with the right person. We are looking for immediate help, so please get in touch By email at *** if you feel we would be suited to you :-) xx

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?