Genuine man looking to help

by jackow10 » 12 Jun 2019

Hello, I’m a father of two beautiful children. I’m going to get a vasectomy in the next year so thought I would try and help others before I do. I can send personal info on a private message. I’m happy to help in anyway you need. I’m new to this but will happily help over the next year.
Please feel free to message me.
Thanks
Jack

by Nelly21 » 17 Jun 2019

Hi, what area are you from? Looking for a sperm donor?

by Sperm03 » 17 Jun 2019

Hi Jack
I’m very interested in your post
I have no idea how this works but I’m in search of a donor!!
Look forward to hearing from you. Emma

by Justme86 » 23 Jun 2019

Hi let's chat, a private conversation would be good as I'm new to this but looking for a donor x

by Alex234 » 27 Jun 2019

Hi, not too sure how this works but would like to have a chat in private!

by Gem4 » 22 Aug 2019

Hi Jack, I would love to talk to you about this please.

by Est32 » 26 Aug 2019

Hei Jack, sent you a message previously. Looking forward to know you better.

by Mel36 » 04 Sep 2019

I need your help. I want to be a mother. Melanie

by Sara1993 » 07 Sep 2019

Hi
Would love to chat could you inbox me please
Many thanks

by Pixiedus » 09 Sep 2019

Hi there! Firstly I hope you have had a great weekdnd and secondly thank you so much for your offer of help. I dont underestimate your huge kind offer no matter who you decide to help and would like to say a huge thankyou on behalf of both couples or singles needing your help. Its a big descision and I would love to chat further if you are interested. Im hoping to find someone who would coparent with me. I am happy to parent alone but would like my child to know and love both sides of their heritage if possible. I am new to this so not sure how it works but I am hoping to find a coparent or donor. I would like to get on with the person and have things in common as obviously I would like to have similar outlooks on life. I am commited to being a mum and am ready to go further down the path if I can find the right person to help. Again thankyou for even considering this and even if not with me I hope you get to father a child with the perfect person and I wish the best of luck to you and whoever you choose x

by Livwilco » 12 Sep 2019

Hi I'm really hoping you would be able to help me and my partner expand our family. Would you please give me a private message x

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW