Gay Man wants to be a dad

by TonyL      .      09 Feb 2012

Hi there im new to this site my name is Tony, i am a 31 year old man living in Blackpool, Uk

After many years after looking after my sisters and thier children, I know that although Im gay i would be a great dad

I adore things like theatre, theme parks, movies and holidays.

I currently run a B&B in Blackpool and is very successful.

I have tried this many years ago on a different site however my caring trusting generous nature was taken advantage of.

However I want this so decided its time I treid again.

ideally looking for co-parenting - Nothing agaisnt meeting St8 woman, gay Women, Couples

Please get in touch, lets start this amazing jjourney together.

xxx Tony

3 Replies

TonyL on 09 Feb 2012

Hi there im new to this site my name is Tony, i am a 31 year old man living in Blackpool, Uk

After many years after looking after my sisters and thier children, I know that although Im gay i would be a great dad

I adore things like theatre, theme parks, movies and holidays.

I currently run a B&B in Blackpool and is very successful.

I have tried this many years ago on a different site however my caring trusting generous nature was taken advantage of.

However I want this so decided its time I treid again.

ideally looking for co-parenting - Nothing agaisnt meeting St8 woman, gay Women, Couples

Please get in touch, lets start this amazing jjourney together.

xxx Tony

hoping on 28 Feb 2012

Hi ya,

we wondered if you would be interested in donating for us at all? Send us a mssge and we cold chat. Thanks

ashluv on 12 Dec 2012

Although I am from the us. I am looking for a man gay or straight who wants to help me become a parent again and would want to coparent. The details could be figured out. I am a lesbian in a committed relationship. I currently have one biological child. A boy. With blonde hair and blue eyes. A smart child. Well if you want to reply post back.ty

lea_sha on 29 Dec 2012

hi are you still looking??

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW