Gay male couple looking for Co-Parent

by Beasley      .      20 Feb 2019

Hello, we’re both extremely new to this so please excuse anything I should/shouldn’t say.

Both me and my partner are a gay male couple and we’re seeking a co-parent that would allow us to be fully involved in an upbringing of a child, Ideally located in or around the Northamptonshire area.

If I’m brutally honest, twins are quite a regular occourance in our family so be prepared for that also haha.

If anyone’s remotely interested, please hit me up for a chat :-)

1 post Replies

Beasley on 20 Feb 2019

Hello, we’re both extremely new to this so please excuse anything I should/shouldn’t say.

Both me and my partner are a gay male couple and we’re seeking a co-parent that would allow us to be fully involved in an upbringing of a child, Ideally located in or around the Northamptonshire area.

If I’m brutally honest, twins are quite a regular occourance in our family so be prepared for that also haha.

If anyone’s remotely interested, please hit me up for a chat :-)

Hello,
    How are you getting on with your search?

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW