Gay guy wants to donate

by Lez77      .      21 Aug 2020

Hi I'm a 42 year old gay guy in Leicester. I am looking to help a lesbian couple have a child. I would have liked to have a child of my own but I never found the right man to start a family with. I'm told I a good looking, I have no health problems and no family history of severe health problems either. If you are interested drop me a message

5 Replies

Lez77 on 21 Aug 2020

Hi I'm a 42 year old gay guy in Leicester. I am looking to help a lesbian couple have a child. I would have liked to have a child of my own but I never found the right man to start a family with. I'm told I a good looking, I have no health problems and no family history of severe health problems either. If you are interested drop me a message

Kemp123 on 22 Sep 2020

Give us a message

Harri22 on 25 Sep 2020

Drop us a message

Hchapman on 09 Oct 2020

Hi. My name is Hannah and me and my partner have just seen your ad. We are also local to you. Could you send me more details and maybe some pics? Would be nice to chat to you.

Nicole20 on 22 Oct 2020

Hi me and my girlfriend has just seen your ad and we are looking for someone to be a sperm donor for us to start our family, we would be really great full if you could give us a message

gigi899 on 03 Jul 2021

Hi would you be willing to message us and we can talk further.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW