Gay guy looking to co parent west london

by Dan635      .      25 Aug 2015

Hi my name is Daniel im looking to co parent with couple or single women

I work full time own my onw home im in a gay relationship for the passed 6 years , My partner is happy for me to go ahead with co parent with someone

Im 35 years old mixed race born in the uk im white british mixed with south asian 6 ft tall stocky build fun loving and caring guy

If you think you looking looking for the same and would like to chat meet up for a coffee let me know :D

0 Replies

Hi my name is Daniel im looking to co parent with couple or single women

I work full time own my onw home im in a gay relationship for the passed 6 years , My partner is happy for me to go ahead with co parent with someone

Im 35 years old mixed race born in the uk im white british mixed with south asian 6 ft tall stocky build fun loving and caring guy

If you think you looking looking for the same and would like to chat meet up for a coffee let me know :D

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW