Gay Couple Yorkshire Seeking Beautiful person to co parent x

by HCooper » 13 Mar 2018

Good afternoon everyone,
Hello everyone! We are all on here for the same reason so lets help each other out :)

Dark hair, nice olive skin. Based in Yorkshire, been with my partner and together for the long term as they say. and we are a very happy couple. I know it can take along time to find a match and for people to get on so its always good to start some where, A little about me? so:

I work really hard, always doing photography in between what ever i am doing, currently working full time as a child care officer :) and running my little photography company along side that, so always like to keep busy as you only live your live once right?

I am a very respectful person to others, very kind natured and a warm heart, so please send a message as there not all the time in the world like now . If you want to be apart of our family please send us a message, xx

Animal lovers (LOVE HORSES) . I have am a family of 5 children, I am a twin also. all my brothers and sisters are great and healthy like me. one of my brothers have also had twins :) plus my sister is also now carrying a child so this is the right time to bring alittle one into the family x

Very fun person. Normally a happy person and self driven. At the moment have my own photography business and work as a full time child care officer.
As you can see from our photo we are nearly complete.

I would be very happy for you to contact me, please no time wasters on here. I am a genuine person and hope you are to.

I have already gave life for a couple, a lovely Baby Boy was Born 20th Jan 2016! which i hardly get to see.... due to being mislead...
So do please get intouch xx
regards
Harvey x

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW