Gay Couple wanting to be Parents

by mark34 » 14 Feb 2013

Hello, are a Gay Couple from London wanting to be Parents. We are 29 & 34 years old and have been together for over 12 years and very happy together. We are looking for a Single or Couple who can help us, as well as helping them,
We don't mind having Part or full contact with the Child once it is born, and We don't mind the Location.
If you can help us please message us. Thanks

by DANNI88 » 21 Feb 2013

Hi there sweetie, I'd love to chat more if you're interested? I'm a single lesbian hoping to co-parent and have an active role with the father(s), I'm very down to earth and genuine, if you would like to know anything about me please feel free to ask. Dannii x

by hoping » 22 Feb 2013

Hi, we have sent you a private messege.

by hunlond » 21 Apr 2013

Hi,

Me and my partner are looking to start a family in the next couple of years and we would be open to co-parenting or I am willing to become a surrogate mother.

If you haven't found the right person yet and interested in us, please reply so we can get to know each other.

Csilla

by Reeves » 29 May 2013

Hi Guys,

Would you be interested in egg/sperm swap? We are a lesbian couple wanting to donate our eggs in return for sperm so we can also start our own family.

Tanya

by Sasha27 » 04 Dec 2013

Hi, we are looking for what it seems you are.
Would you like to chat more?
We are a lesbian couple who would like a donor to have some contact so the child knows
Where they come from ect and so their dad isnt a stranger ect.
Please get in touch.
Kind regards

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW