Gay couple looking for sperm

by Foxypan      .      09 Dec 2019

Loving Gay couple looking for sperm donor with no Coparenting responsibilities.

Based in East Sussex.... I am 44 for so time is of the essence. We are young couple with 3 kids already. 1 grown up and a 10 yeaer old and a teenager.

Loving committed family!

Please help us complete our family with one more edition!

Rachel

1 post Replies

Foxypan on 09 Dec 2019

Loving Gay couple looking for sperm donor with no Coparenting responsibilities.

Based in East Sussex.... I am 44 for so time is of the essence. We are young couple with 3 kids already. 1 grown up and a 10 yeaer old and a teenager.

Loving committed family!

Please help us complete our family with one more edition!

Rachel

Criskool on 14 Dec 2019

I would be more than willing to donate sperm for you, could you send me a reply and a nice photo?

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW