Gay couple looking for someone to carry our baby

by Ash174      .      19 Nov 2020

Hi me and my partner have come to the stage where we want to start a family of our own, we are looking for a willing person to carry or show us into the right direction of this. (Sorry we are new to this ) but i hope someone can help we lice together but do travel to see family from across the country but mainly based in the midlands. Hope some of you guys can help.

Thanks
    Ash

0 Replies

Hi me and my partner have come to the stage where we want to start a family of our own, we are looking for a willing person to carry or show us into the right direction of this. (Sorry we are new to this ) but i hope someone can help we lice together but do travel to see family from across the country but mainly based in the midlands. Hope some of you guys can help.

Thanks
    Ash

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW