Fit, Honest, Intelligent & Fertile Man - Ready To Help

by A1Man » 01 May 2019

I’ve been a member here fir nearly two months, and am surprised not to have found anyone wanting to meet me to consider me as a donor or coparent.

Simply put; I’m a good man. Honest, well educated /intelligent, fit, in good health and with a good sperm count.

I’d love to help a girl achieve her dreams, and remain good friends after.

Come and get me ladies. I will only help one person at a time, that’s the fair commitment I offer.

by Surely1 » 19 Jun 2019

Hi, where abouts are you? Myself and my partner are looking for a donor

by Justme86 » 23 Jun 2019

Hey let's start a conversation

by Alex234 » 27 Jun 2019

Hi, let’s chat!

by Gem4 » 22 Aug 2019

Hi, I'm interested. Message me.

by niceguy6 » 23 Aug 2019

Gem4 message me, I am interested

by Est32 » 26 Aug 2019

Hei. contact me.

by Jfs01 » 27 Aug 2019

Hi
I would be interested and it’d be great to hear from you!

by Mel36 » 04 Sep 2019

I need you. Get in touch

by Welshlas » 05 Sep 2019

Hi would love to chat. Please get in touch x

by Dasiy1 » 10 Sep 2019

Hi can we chat ?

by Woody31 » 16 Sep 2019

Hi I would be interested in becoming a sperm donor with me I am 42 years old and table I am desperate to be a mum I’ve got a lot of love to give to hi I would be interested in becoming a sperm donor with me I am 42 years old and table I am desperate to be a mum I’ve got a lot of love to give to Joe a child been trying for a baby for years When my hubby found out he couldn’t have them And told me he didn’t love me anymore and he wanted his old life and if so I thought my opportunity to find a sperm donor and to get some help as I have been trying for so long for baby love to have a child with someone like you if you wanna contact me you can get me on and told me he didn’t love me anymore and he wanted his old life and if so I thought my opportunity to find a sperm donor and to get some help as I have been trying for so long for baby love to have a child with someone like you if you wanna contact me you can get me

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW