Fit, Healthy and Clean to do AI or NI

by Virile » 13 Oct 2015

I'm a 28 year old male who is clean, drug and disease free based in Gloucestershire. I'm intelligent and I'm Sti clear. I expect the same from any recipient to who I donate too. I'm 5'11 with blue eyes and blonde hair as a child now darker.

I'm happy to do AI or NI whichever you're comfortable with.

Please don't hesitate to message me if you're looking for that healthy baby in your life.

Regards

Rob

by RnR » 05 Nov 2015

Hi,

Interested to know more and obviously see a picture of you.

Looking for a donor only so would you be happy not having any other involvement?

R

by Virile » 09 Dec 2015

Hi thanks for your reply. You can message me on co parents uk, my names virile and yes I'd be happy with no contact after conception

by NatalieB91 » 04 Jan 2016

Hi rob I am based in the midlands and would be comfortable with NI after meeting, getting to know each other etc.
I would like to speak a little more and perhaps see some pictures and happy to send some myself. This is my first time seeking a donor.

by Vicki26 » 24 Jan 2016

Hi are you still donating? If so would like to chat with you. Thanks

by stdenari » 25 Jan 2016

Hi I would also be available if interested.
Best regards
Steve

by Virile » 27 Jan 2016

Hi thanks for your message. I am still donating and I'm happy to chat with you

Regards

by Ellex » 27 Jan 2016

Hi, I am a 26 year old who is struggling to conceive a baby due to my boyfriend having a low sperm count I also have blue eyes and blonde hair dreaming of my own little blue eyed beauty! It's my dream to become a mother, please let me know if you are still donating. Thanks

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW