Fit Black man in his 30s looking to co parent

by BESTDAD8      .      28 Jan 2019

Life is too short to waste time waiting and pondering what might be.
    I love kids and would desperately want to have 1 of my own, who am I kidding maybe a couple. 

I am a single black Male in my 30s. Sometimes life doesn't go according to plan, but who said you can't make lemonade out of lemons

If you haven't guessed by now, I am easy going lad, hoping to meet an equally lovely lady with the same goal.

Drop a message and we will set the ball rolling.

2 Replies

Life is too short to waste time waiting and pondering what might be.
    I love kids and would desperately want to have 1 of my own, who am I kidding maybe a couple. 

I am a single black Male in my 30s. Sometimes life doesn't go according to plan, but who said you can't make lemonade out of lemons

If you haven't guessed by now, I am easy going lad, hoping to meet an equally lovely lady with the same goal.

Drop a message and we will set the ball rolling.

Hi where do you live I live up north. If you are still doing a donor.

Hello, Still searching for co parenting? Kindly inbox me, let’s discuss....

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW