Fit attractive woman based in birmingham

by Joducan      .      31 Jan 2016

Hello
    I have three older children who are at university, I would love a second bite of the cherry but haven't met the right man, maybe I'm too fussy but I am person who knows what I want and that's why I've been successful in my life and parenting so far.
    About me, I'm tall, blonde, athletic, musical. I have a Masters degree which I gained whilst a single parent to my three children.
    I'm financially in a great position own car, house in a nice area.
    I'm looking for somebody similar to me, sounds like a dating ad now but height is important and if he had brown eyes that would be a bonus.

3 Replies

Hello
    I have three older children who are at university, I would love a second bite of the cherry but haven't met the right man, maybe I'm too fussy but I am person who knows what I want and that's why I've been successful in my life and parenting so far.
    About me, I'm tall, blonde, athletic, musical. I have a Masters degree which I gained whilst a single parent to my three children.
    I'm financially in a great position own car, house in a nice area.
    I'm looking for somebody similar to me, sounds like a dating ad now but height is important and if he had brown eyes that would be a bonus.

They say opposites atract med build 5ft5 tall blu eyes me tarzan are you my jane

Hi, Take a look at my profile then if interested get in touch.

Happy to help, any questions give me a email please. Thanks

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW