Fit and Healthy MALE looking 4 Heterosexual female 4coparent

by Heagg      .      12 Apr 2021

Hi,
    I'm looking for a heterosexual female for co-parenting and if we're compatible start a NEW family.

It has been 5 years looking for a suitable partner, but not many people are keen in children. I can't see myself in a relationship withought children. Time is running out and I'm ready for a "looonnnggg" time now.

Cheers,

H

2 Replies

Hi,
    I'm looking for a heterosexual female for co-parenting and if we're compatible start a NEW family.

It has been 5 years looking for a suitable partner, but not many people are keen in children. I can't see myself in a relationship withought children. Time is running out and I'm ready for a "looonnnggg" time now.

Cheers,

H

Hello
    Whereabouts in the UK are you?

hi im interested! very very keen to get pregnant:)

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW