female looking for co-parenting in the derbyshire/midlands.

by Jessikca      .      22 Aug 2016

Hello, I'm a 26 year old woman in search of a person that wants to be a dad and is interested in co-parenting with me.
    this isn't a decision I have jumped into and its something I have thought about for quite a while now, the people closest to me are aware of my decision to co-parent or go it alone and they are completely supportive of my decision.
    I'm looking for someone who is either wanting to co-parent or at least be contactable by the child once they turn 18 as I think this is only fair for the child to be able to find out where they have come from.
    I am financially secure and work full time.
    I'm kind caring and a generous person who loves life.
    I'm not looking for romantic attachment, just someone to love and be there for our child.
    I'm looking for someone that can provide a secure, safe and loving upbringing for a child and someone that is going to be there when the child needs their dad.
    if this sounds like you please feel free to get in contact . or if you just want to donate with the notion you may be contacted when the child is 18 then send me a message.
    thanks to everyone in advance.
    take care
    jess :)

2 Replies

Hello, I'm a 26 year old woman in search of a person that wants to be a dad and is interested in co-parenting with me.
    this isn't a decision I have jumped into and its something I have thought about for quite a while now, the people closest to me are aware of my decision to co-parent or go it alone and they are completely supportive of my decision.
    I'm looking for someone who is either wanting to co-parent or at least be contactable by the child once they turn 18 as I think this is only fair for the child to be able to find out where they have come from.
    I am financially secure and work full time.
    I'm kind caring and a generous person who loves life.
    I'm not looking for romantic attachment, just someone to love and be there for our child.
    I'm looking for someone that can provide a secure, safe and loving upbringing for a child and someone that is going to be there when the child needs their dad.
    if this sounds like you please feel free to get in contact . or if you just want to donate with the notion you may be contacted when the child is 18 then send me a message.
    thanks to everyone in advance.
    take care
    jess :)

Hello, I like your advertisement. Please get back to me xx

hey

I'm interested. Iwould love to be a dad. Message me

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW