Female looking for a man to co-parent with.

by nicky84      .      14 Jul 2017

Hi I'm a 32 year old woman who has yet to find a man to settle down with but is very much ready to have a child. I am looking for a man with whom I can co-parent with. I would like to build some trust and friendship first. I think it is important to build a relationship before bringing a child into the world. I am based in the Highland region of Scotland but am originally from north-east england.

6 Replies

Hi I'm a 32 year old woman who has yet to find a man to settle down with but is very much ready to have a child. I am looking for a man with whom I can co-parent with. I would like to build some trust and friendship first. I think it is important to build a relationship before bringing a child into the world. I am based in the Highland region of Scotland but am originally from north-east england.

Hi, Stirling based donor if you fancy chatting

Hi,

Do you have a type or are range in mind?

Hiya ms. Do I tick any boxes..me hopes

hello , what made you move to Scotland? I live in Manchester.

am interesting I making a coparent with you and quite sure the baby will be beautiful and highly intelligent.
    Good looking with good height 6.2 feet

Hi send us a message if we can help :)

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW