Female couple ready to start a family please help!

by Gemjen      .      28 Sep 2011

Hi we are a happily married female couple looking to start a family and we need help! We are looking for a male donor only. If anyone can help we are both 25 and have been together for 5 year now, we have a beautiful home, good jobs, and look forward to starting a family together.

3 Replies

Hi we are a happily married female couple looking to start a family and we need help! We are looking for a male donor only. If anyone can help we are both 25 and have been together for 5 year now, we have a beautiful home, good jobs, and look forward to starting a family together.

hi, i am willing to help.

hi I was wondering if you had any success finding a donor on this site? I am also in a female relationship and looking for a male donor to start a family. Any info or ideas much appreciated.

hi,
    as this is my first time, so i don't have any record.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW