Female Available For Co-Parenting

by AnonDoe      .      19 Nov 2014

Hi,
    I'm looking for a responsible man without any hereditary illnesses who has a desire to have a baby and to share responsibilities related to having a child without the struggles and complications of a relationship. I have spent too much time concentrating on my career so have left having children until now but I feel it's time to do so. I'm 31, single, 5'8, slim, black with brown hair and eyes. I don't have a type of male in mind (doesn’t matter whether you are yellow, purple, green or blue), but no older than 40 and serious about being a devoted loving parent as it is really important to me that the child knows its dad.
    I don’t desire a romantic relationship with the potential father. Instead, the two of us would enter into an agreement to be co-parents. Ideally I would like to spend time getting to know each other as people first before we decide to become parents together.
    I would consider meeting up and discussing all of the possible options.
    Must be STI/ STD free.
    Thank you.

3 Replies

AnonDoe on 19 Nov 2014

Hi,
    I'm looking for a responsible man without any hereditary illnesses who has a desire to have a baby and to share responsibilities related to having a child without the struggles and complications of a relationship. I have spent too much time concentrating on my career so have left having children until now but I feel it's time to do so. I'm 31, single, 5'8, slim, black with brown hair and eyes. I don't have a type of male in mind (doesn’t matter whether you are yellow, purple, green or blue), but no older than 40 and serious about being a devoted loving parent as it is really important to me that the child knows its dad.
    I don’t desire a romantic relationship with the potential father. Instead, the two of us would enter into an agreement to be co-parents. Ideally I would like to spend time getting to know each other as people first before we decide to become parents together.
    I would consider meeting up and discussing all of the possible options.
    Must be STI/ STD free.
    Thank you.

Hi,
    Are you still looking? If you are then l am interested
    Hopefully we can talk. Check my profile and drop me a line.
    Akin

fame_51 on 02 Sep 2015

Hi AnonDoe,

If you've not found someone yet, please I would like to co-parent with you. I am 34, Black/African, easy going with a good sense of humour.

Regards.

SWEETGUY77 on 11 Sep 2015

HET I AM GUY FOR YOU ROB

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW