Fem lesbian couple seek co-parent South Wales

by L26      .      11 Dec 2013

Hi

We are a feminine, professional lesbian couple looking for an active co-parent. We think children should have positive male role models and this is the only thing we can't provide for a child ourselves! :-)

We're based in Porthcawl, which is on the South Wales coast between Cardiff and Swansea. We have great jobs, a great house by the sea and the picture would be perfect of we could bring a child into our world.

If you want to be part of this, please drop us a message. Our user name is L26.

xxx

1 post Replies

Hi

We are a feminine, professional lesbian couple looking for an active co-parent. We think children should have positive male role models and this is the only thing we can't provide for a child ourselves! :-)

We're based in Porthcawl, which is on the South Wales coast between Cardiff and Swansea. We have great jobs, a great house by the sea and the picture would be perfect of we could bring a child into our world.

If you want to be part of this, please drop us a message. Our user name is L26.

xxx

Hi

I'm looking to be a co parent as I haven't had any children and I feel as though I'm running out of time to have one. I'm based in South Wales . My one dream was always to have a child but I'm bisexual and have chosen to live a gay life.

If you would like to talk more please get back to me

Jason

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW