father just wanting a baby

by mrphil      .      09 Sep 2010

I am a father of 2 grown daughters, and I just want a baby to love and bring up.
    I have a hole that needs filling,I guess its the same as the wantant mothers on this site.
    I would consider co parenting but I would need at least to be with me son/daughter for 50% of the time so any one volunteering would have to live localy.you would be understanding at all times and not put me in a position where the child is used to black mail me in case of any disagreement, that being said I am an understanding person my self and I do not like arguments whatsoever.

1 post Replies

mrphil on 09 Sep 2010

I am a father of 2 grown daughters, and I just want a baby to love and bring up.
    I have a hole that needs filling,I guess its the same as the wantant mothers on this site.
    I would consider co parenting but I would need at least to be with me son/daughter for 50% of the time so any one volunteering would have to live localy.you would be understanding at all times and not put me in a position where the child is used to black mail me in case of any disagreement, that being said I am an understanding person my self and I do not like arguments whatsoever.

hay1234 on 03 Feb 2019

Hiya potential co parents, I'm Hayley, brown hair, green eyes, 40 just, healthy, into gym, fitness, lives in wiltshire, has two nephews, spoils them rotten with toys and books and lego! Works as a support worker for adults with disabilites, worked in childrens nurseries, schools, since leaving university, have a 2.1 ba hons English degree, love children, but not found mr right, loves films, friends, music, day trips, reading, travel, swimming, eating:) Want to be a mummy more than life itself!

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW