Experienced, London Based man, looking for co-parenting

by Martin7A      .      01 Aug 2019

London based mature easy going man looking for Co-Parenting I am a good dad to healthy smart children, but my children have now grown up and have busy lives of there own, and now I miss not being being needed and all what goes with being a good dad.
    So I am looking for a Woman who would like to have a child and Coparent with me, I am very easy going, run my own business, healthy, smart, man who loves kids " just can not eat a whole one on my own " JOKE.. So if you would like a good dad for your child one who would be there, good and bad times, who has the experience then get in-touch

14 Replies

London based mature easy going man looking for Co-Parenting I am a good dad to healthy smart children, but my children have now grown up and have busy lives of there own, and now I miss not being being needed and all what goes with being a good dad.
    So I am looking for a Woman who would like to have a child and Coparent with me, I am very easy going, run my own business, healthy, smart, man who loves kids " just can not eat a whole one on my own " JOKE.. So if you would like a good dad for your child one who would be there, good and bad times, who has the experience then get in-touch

I maybe interested, I live in wiltshire, I would love a baby but hubby is not so keen. Im looking for an almost fulltime dad and for me to have contact. Although with hormones changing anything can happen LOL.

hi,
    I'm about 30 mins from London , looking for a donor but happy to discuss / consider co parenting arrangement. please contact if you think you can help

Hi Beth I would be pleased to help you we are not far away I have up to date paper work on tests all good ready to go, Also can do 4 meets at the best time each month till you get pregnant.

Hi am interested please kindly contact me. Thank you

Am a single female who lives in London. Am interested kindly contact me please. Thanks.

Kind regards

Jessica

Hi Jessicaz but I can not find your user name or your profile so could not message you get in touch with me either here or to me and if I can help I will if not good luck

Hi ,I am chinese , looking for coparent.

Hi, please have a look at my profile and drop me a line if interested

Hello,

Please drop me a message if interested.

Please include email as I am not a premium member.

I'm based in Edinburgh.

Thank you.

Bette

Bettvb I have tried to search for your profile on here with no luck

I am interested if you are still looking.

Hi Lula Yes I am still looking and I am interested but I am not yet a full member if you do wish to go a head I will join so that we can chat to see if we suit each other and go from there I wait for you to wink back or to wright a message here ok

Hi new to.this site so not really sure how this all works. Interested to hear more from you.

I'm still looking I've helped 3 ladys with sperm donation and I have learned a lot about AI its mainly about timing

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW